Corporate & Commercial Law
We act for a wide variety of businesses and organizations advising on their general commercial and business needs.
The firm acted for many years as legal advisors to one of the country's leading agri-business PLCs and advised the company in relation to its flotation and also its subsequent sale. More recently the firm has advised in relation to a number of large renewable energy projects.
Our services include:
- We have an experienced litigation and dispute resolution team at the ready to help you overcome such difficulties effectively and efficiently. We use this experience to achieve the optimal result for our clients, whether through negotiation and settlement, trial, arbitration, arbitration or alternative dispute resolution.
- We have been engaged extensively in acquisitions , disposals of business and companies, management buyouts and joint ventures on behalf of our clients. We have a multidisciplinary team, which deal with all aspects of clients transactions in an extensive range of sectors.
- Company formation, Director and Shareholder meetings
- Shareholders' agreements.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Directors duties and responsibilities.
- Public disclosure and compliance issues.
- The interaction between shareholders, the company and its board of directors.
- Shareholders rights.
- Directors personal liability issues, transactions concerning directors, including director contracts, renumeration and compliance.
Our corporate team advises regularly on all aspects of company law and compliance including.
- Our commercial property team deals with all type of commercial property transactions. we focus on the commercial objective of every property project as well as taking aspects such as tax, finance and environmental planning into account.