Our services include:
- Advising on recruitment, application procedure, interview and selection processes.
- Drafting employment contracts, staff booklets and workplace policies and procedures.
- Advising on employment law legislation on a day to day basis; areas include health and safety, equality, industrial relations, bullying and harassment, leave entitlements, notice periods, fixed term and part time workers.
- Guiding clients through grievance, disciplinary and investigative processes
- Advising on termination of employment, including unfair dismissals, severance agreements and redundancy.
- Representing clients on all employment law matter at the relevant courts and tribunals.
- Advising on employment law aspects of corporate transactions, including employment due diligence, warranties and disclosures and the requirements of The European Communities(Protection of Employees on Transfer of Undertakings) Regulations 2003